The Recover and Revive foundation is a nonprofit charitable foundation located in Mercer County formed to provide support to those battling addiction to help increase the likelihood of one’s success in a treatment program and reduce the probability of relapse.
Our vision is to:
- Assist with reuniting families
- Providing opportunities to those who never thought they would have any.
- Putting people back in the workforce
- Teaching new trades and vocational skills
- Removing drugs from the community
- Reducing overdose deaths in our communities
- Overall making this area a better, safer place to work, live and play.
To provide support to individuals, families, and communities struggling with drug and alcohol addiction for a better, healthier lifestyle.