Our mission “to build new and improve existing pathways to a better, healthier lifestyle by providing transportation, financial support, and to enhance the quality and quantity of treatment for those struggling with addiction,” is carried out by an array of services both during and after treatment.
Just a few of the ways we support those include:
- Providing transportation to and from treatment to increase the likelihood of admittance.
- Providing financial support for those who do not have the insurance or financial means to secure treatment and medication, everyone should have the opportunity to get treatment.
- Education during treatment which includes career preparation, life coaching, financial planning, parenting, health and wellness, and many more.
- Collaborating with Medical and Dental providers to get them established in healthcare.
- Help improve the quality of treatment by providing programs to decrease downtime during treatment with:
- Yoga classes
- Art classes
- Fitness equipment and programming
- Health coaching
- Nature trips
- Cooking classes
- Volunteer opportunities
- Build the bridge for lifetime success with after treatment support team.